Too busy to go to the gym? Here are these simple exercises you can do at your desk.
1. Wall sit: You can do this exercise in any corner of your office. You just need to:
– Stand against the wall and move your feet about 1-2 feet apart
– Slide down the wall until you are in a sitting position
-Hold the pose for 30-60 seconds
– Repeat 2-3 times
P.S. You should not feel knee pain while you are in the sitting position.
2. Chair Dips: It is one of the best and easiest exercises. You just need to:
– Grab a chair by the front corners
– Lower your body until your elbows are in a 90-degree angle
– Push yourself back in the starting position
– Perform 10 reps
– Repeat 2-3 times.
P.S. Make sure the chair is stable with no swivels and wheels
3. Lunges: Take a break, relax your muscles and lunge! you just need to:
– Take a widest step and lung forward
– Step back into the place and lung forward with the other leg
– Perform 3 sets of 10 reps each
P.S. Make sure that when you bend your front leg’s knee does not go over your toes.
4. Elevated Pushups: This one is super good. You just need to:
– Place your hands on your desk, keeping a 45-degree angle with the floor
– Perform as many pushups as you can without losing your form
P.S. Challenge yourself to increase your reps each week without losing your form and comfort.
5. Last and the most important; skip the lift and take stairs!