Starting a workout routine is hard for everyone and especially if you are obese or overweight. It is difficult to find workout programs for obese, but it is of utmost importance for you to workout and train.
Here are a few workouts you can do if you are obese.
- Walking: Exercises, like walking, jogging and taking stairs are one of the easiest and most effective ways to get into a healthier routine. It is a doable exercise, Although it is a bit difficult one for morbidly obese people, but you should with 5-10 mins and gradually build up to 30-mins walk.
- Aqua Jogging: Working out in water can be very helpful. Water helps you support your body which makes you feel lighter, hence aqua jogging is one of the best workouts you can so if you are on a heavier side.
It also reduces the impact on your joints, which you basically might feel while working-out on land.
- Stationary Bike: It is a good choice for obese people. Working out on a stationary bike will help them to target different muscles of their lower body.
- Stretching: Improving your flexibility is of the utmost importance for a smooth daily routine as well as it aids to your you fitness quotient. Doing stretching exercises helps you to build strength and coordination.
- Strength Training: lifting iron weights isn’t the only way of strength training. Obese people can train themselves with resistance bands, hand weights or resisting their own weight for strength training. It helps you to correct your posture and increases the range of motion in your joints.