Last Updated: March 31, 2016.
1. Information we collect.
We collect “personal information” that helps identify or contact you such as name, email address, age, gender, number, address, photo, activity interest(s) and other information that does not identify you. By using the Service, you are authorizing us to collect, analyze, retain and research data associated to the provision of the Service.
- Information provided by you.
- To register on UACTIV you will be asked to sign up using your personal information and/or using your Facebook account. If you do so, you authorize us to access the personal information provided by you and/or certain Facebook account information (consistent with your privacy settings in Facebook) such as email address, age, gender, friends list and photos.
- You will also be asked to allow UActiv to collect your location information from your device when you download or use the Service.
- In addition, we may collect and store any personal information you provide while using our Service or in some other manner. This may include personal information such as your name, email address, age, gender, number, address, photo, activity interest(s), and, if you transact business with us your financial information. You may also provide us a personal description and preferences for recommendations, such as search distance, gender and activity preference. If you chat with other UACTIV users, you provide us the content of your chats, and if you contact us with a customer service or other inquiry, you provide us with the content of that communication.
- Information collected automatically.
- When you use our Service we may collect information automatically from your browser or device to diagnose issues, improve and administer our Service, analyze trends and prevent fraud. This Information might include your IP address, domain name, device type and ID, browser type, operating systems, version, date & time stamps and geolocation.
- If you choose to disable cookies your experience may not be optimal and some features might not work as intended.
- Web Beacons / Pixel tags
- We may use web beacons (also called Pixel tags or clear GIFs) in email communications in order to access cookies, understand user behavior and popularity of our features.
- Mobile Analytics
- We may use mobile analytics software to gather information to understand and improve the functionality and features of our Service. This information might include how often you use our Service, pages visited, incoming traffic and performance data.
2. USE OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We might use information collected about you to:
- Administer, deliver and improve our Service.
- Provide customer support.
- Manage your account.
- Verify your identity.
- Research and analyze your use of our Service.
- Communicate with you via email, phone, and mobile devices about products or services from us or other third parties.
- Deliver prizes for contests and rewards.
- Develop, analyze and present content personalized to your interests on our Service and other sites.
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Personal Information
- UACTIV may disclose your personal information if required by law or if we believe disclosure is reasonable to comply with the law, protect UACTIV’s rights or property, to protect someone’s health or safety and for investigating purposes.
- We may share your personal information with third parties such as consultants and service providers who need access to this data to perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include customer service, marketing support, analytics, ad tracking, contests, surveys, and other features offered via our Service. These third parties are not allowed to share or use such information for any other purpose.
- UACTIV may share your email with carefully selected third parties so they can offer your goods and services of interest to you. You can change your email preference to not receive such offers at any time.
- With Other Users
- Other users of our Service can view your UACTIV profile. Your profile lets other users view information you have provided to us directly or through Facebook, such as photos, name, age, your personal description, approximate distance away and information you have in common with the person viewing your profile, such as common Facebook friends and common activity interests. If your sent BuddyUp or PickUp request is accepted for an activity, you will be able to chat with that person and/or group. If you chat with other users, they will see the content of your chat.
- Social Media Sharing
- Our Service is social by nature and allows you to share information about yourself and the activities you do such as BuddyUp Challenges, Pick Ups you are a part of, comments, invitations and virtual badge achievements on social networking sites.
- The privacy polices of such social networking sites may defer from that of our Service. We urge you to review applicable privacy policies of these sites. UACTIV is not responsible for privacy policies and practices of social networking sites.
4. Service area beyond UACTIV’s control
- Third Party Websites
- Public Forums
- Our Service provides interactive messaging channels such as chat, message boards. Any information disclosed in these channels becomes public information, please be cautious when deciding to disclose personal information.
5. Children’s Privacy
- We require users to be 16 years of age or above to use our Service.
- We have security measures in place to prevent unauthorized access, alteration and disclosure of the information we obtain from you. However, we are not liable for any such unauthorized access, alteration and disclosure.
7. Policy Update
- You can reach our grievance officer at email@example.com, with subject line “Grievance officer”